- Let's put Greyhound Racing out of the running!
- KIND begins crusade to save dolphins
- Humane treatment of animals--another piece in the puzzle (Representative George E. Brown, California)
- Seal slaughter continues, despite efforts of animal welfare groups
- Staffers on the go ...
- HSUS's Frantz Dantzler: a big man doing a big job
- The reign of dogs and cats: new animal control report tells it like it is--and like it should be
- Disaster relief program aids oil-soaked birds
- Dept. of Agriculture sued by HSUS for failure to obey law
- Animals in biomedical research: threshold of a new era? (Dr. Michael Fox)
- The Humane Society of the United States resolutions adopted by annual conference, October 1976, Washington, D.C.
- Easter warning!
- President Hoyt appointed to Govt. Advisory Committee
- Poison ban still in force
- Approaches to sterilization: A review of spay and neuter programs and clinics by Phyllis Wright, HSUS Animal Control Specialist
- What does animal control cost in your town?
- Federal court upholds porpoise quota
- Utah cockfighters and Texas dogfighters raided
- Fouke fur saga continues
- FWS cracks down on cheating hunters
- New York ocean bullfight stopped
- Strip mine threatens condor
- APHIS continues to hit animal violators
- New medical device aids APHIS in horse soring fight
- Interior rejects request for eagle liquidation
- New Humane Slaughter bill
- New York to teach need for spaying/neutering
- Wolf victory at press time
- Why do you hunt? (James A. Cohen)
- Animal People: III. Stereotyped behaviors
- How to identify the poisonous plants that can hurt your pets (Gary R. Hodge)
- Common Poisonous Plants (TABLE)
- Humane Society sues Park Service to stop planned killing of wild burros
- Welcome Wagon
- C.B. Radio Clubs
- Nature Centers and Zoos
- Dare we think mink? (Roger Caras)
- President's Perspective: Reflections on resolutions (John A. Hoyt)
"HS NEWS Volume 22, Issue 01" (1977). HS NEWS VOL 22. 4.