- Rogers Lab Animal bill clears Budget Bureau; Staggers is now final step to hearings
- 150,000,000 people hear about major animal cruelties
- HSUS acts to protect abused mules as Poor People's March reaches the Nation's Capital.
- Upsurge of violence shows need to affirm "Reverence for Life"
- Pet tattoo protects only when registered with national agency
- HSUS goes to Pribilofs to find way to stop cruel seal clubbing
- Branch appoints new excecutive director; Plans broad program
- Minnesota work gains state-wide support by publicity program
- Former editor joins national HSUS board
- HSUS affiliate opens big new animal shelter
- HSUS affiliate rescues suffering animals from cruel kennel operation
- Pound seizure threat killed in New Jersey
- Branch holds second successful workshop on humane education
- Wild mustangs in Montana face threat of extermination; BLM attitude considered arbitrary
- Three arrested and convicted in New Jersey for cruelty to dogs consigned to research facility
- Books for Libraries helping to publicize ordeals of animals
- How a rodeo failed - Mrs. Horatio A. Spector
- USLSA drafting model state law to protect many kinds of animals
- Texas coon contests continue; Officials look the other way
- New Jersey may outlaw release of impounded animals to research
"News ... of the Humane Society of the United States 13(4)" (1968). News ... of the Humane Society of the United States (Volume 13). 2.