- Pet ownership and declawing (Marc Paulhus)
- A cat and his claws are too often parted: the realities of declawing (Rhonda Lucas Donald)
- Help owners modify their cats' scratching behavior
- Claw guards and the tendonectomy
- Misanthropy and anthropomorphism: two ten-dollar words and how to manage them (Nicholas Gilman and Jill Shepherd)
- HSUS can assist owners of pets caught in traps
- Society sponsors spay/neuters "specials"
- Pet-of-the-Week incident prompts holding policy change
- HSUS airs new radio show
- Reproducible -- Is your cat shredding your nerves as well as your furniture?
"Shelter Sense Volume 15, Number 07" (1992). Shelter Sense. 98.