- Finding more good homes for animals (Phyllis Wright)
- Until there are none, adopt one! (Geoffrey L. Handy)
- Reaching more people who are ready for a companion animal (Jill Shepherd Quinney)
- Making your shelter appeal to prospective pet owners (M. Kathleen Prevost)
- Transforming shelter animals into adoptable pets (Linda M. Reider)
- Treading the line between adoption standards and individual applicants (Robin Weirauch)
- Suggested adoption interview questions
- Tips for smoother, more successful adoptions
- Humane societies, pet stores work together to increase adoptions (Katherine Matthews)
- Adopting a dog? Make the right choice!
- Adopting a cat? Make the right choice!
- Take a second look! Consider adopting an adult cat or dog
- What next? Bringing your new dog home
- What next? Bringing your new cat home
- Be a responsible dog owner!
- Be a responsible cat owner!
- Reproducible -- Until there are none ... adopt one.
"Shelter Sense Volume 15, Number 01" (1991). Shelter Sense. 78.