- President's Perspective: Project WILD: a flawed opportunity (John A. Hoyt)
- Margarine, anyone?
- Response stays strong for "Pet Action Line"
- No hot cars in Midland
- WILD alternatives
- A horse story
- The pâté de fois gras case (Diana S. Greene)
- Getting their attention: the Action Alert Team targets legislators and chalks up successes
- Whaling foes keep pressure on Japan
- Nop's trials: the bestseller with an animal-welfare perspective (Deborah Salem)
- Forty-four Senators commit themselves to oppose fur seal treaty
- "Solving animal problems in your community" : HSUS regional workshops provide skills and fellowship to shelter and animal-control professionals (Deborah L. Reed)
- The Humane Society of the United States: 1984 education activities and services
- Animal science and philosophy receive institute attention
- NAAHE recognizes Teacher of the Year
- Dogs and cats by the pound (Michael A. Giannelli, Ph.D.)
- A Life-Style for the 80's : 1985 Annual Conference of The Humane Society of the United States
- CITES: a good year (Dr. John W. Grandy)
- "Endangered" group succeeds in House
- Appropriations update
- Lab animal flash!
- ... Try, try again
- "Omnibus" runs over wild horses
- Thank you, Rep. Rose
- New and reintroduced legislation
- Texas ups and downs
- Good moves
- WILD Southwest
- New Hampshire triumph
- "Coping" at Academy
- W. Va. workshop
- Busy spring
- Knudsen gets six months
- Opposing bills die
- "Exotics" bill could prevent misery
- Project WILD uproar in California
- Rallies target cruelty
- Popular "problems"
- A good start ...
- ... a disappointment ...
- ... and a victory
- Regions share workshop
- "Snuggles" romps
- A call against WILD
- A final victory for Minnesota's wolves
- Idaho elk hunt protested
- Veterinarians seek statute to suppress society-sponsored clinics
- HSUS sues to protect mountain lions
- HSUS files complaint against Ol' Miss
"HS NEWS Volume 30, Number 03" (1985). [1975 - 1988] The Humane Society News. 30.