- President's Perspective: A success in the making (John A. Hoyt)
- Survey confirms: people care about animals
- Survey confirms: teenagers don't care about animals
- A hot time, again
- Taking a stand against wildlife refuge exploitation (Nina Austenberg, Jennifer Lewis, and Ann Church)
- A month of rallies: the Mobilization for Animals demonstration against trapping and the World Day for Laboratory Animals observance brought animal-welfare supporters together in April
- Member response boost "Pet Action Line"
- Keep your cat indoors! (Deborah Dasch)
- The HSUS takes new steps to save seals
- The Humane Society of the United States 1983 Annual Report
- Dead birds, a stream, and a cockfight raid
- 1984 Annual Conference of the Humane Society of the United States -- Animals and Society: Critical Times, Crucial Choices [Schedule]
- Wild Wednesday
- Refuges that allow hunting and trapping
- NAAHE Teacher of the Year named
- Farm animal progress
- Kangaroos stay "threatened" on U.S. list
- 5098 would halt duplication
- Nevada refuge threatened
- Trapping ...
- ... Trapping ...
- Pound seizure on Hill
- ... and more trapping ...
- Three cheers!
- NY conference comes up
- Trap ban signed by Kean
- S.B. 883 defeated
- Agency studies continue
- Bird-band danger
- Workshop news
- Win in Wisconsin
- Well on shelter field trip
- Tightening reins on Texas tragedies
- Dogfight bill makes shots fly in Kentucky
- Dr. Whitney honored
- Good news from VT ...
- ... and bad news from NH
- Repeat offender
- Wildlife policy debate
- Welcome laws
- HSUS aids in Georgia dogfighting prosecutions
- Turtle update
- Minnesota fur farming challenged
"HS NEWS Volume 29, Number 03" (1984). [1975 - 1988] The Humane Society News. 26.