- NAAHE Editorial -- S.I.S. (Patty A. Finch)
- To be, or not to be -- responsible! (Willow Ann Soltow)
- Who needs what?
- Things we need
- A mixed-up story
- My dog Sally
- Crazy answers, correct answers
- The perfect match
- Sentences to be completed
- Research in Review -- Field trips: an effective supplement to humane education (Bill DeRosa)
- Little Lost Dog
- Rags: a lesson parents will thank you for (Paul Dewey)
- Humane Education Children's Book Reviews: Searching the stacks (Bill DeRosa, Kathy Ketcham, Vicki Parker, and Willow Ann Soltow)
- Creative drama in humane education: You've got to be imagining (M. Carol Turner)
- Be Aware
- Withougt a Classroom -- for humane educators at shelters and other special places ...
- What's a picture worth? -- What happened next?
"C&A Volume 10, Number 02" (1986). Children & Animals. 1.