HSUS News Volume 21, Issue 04 - Winter 1976 / 1977
- Baltimore pound gets cleaned up
- HSUS's Phil Steward conducts probe aids continuing program
- Opinion: Are we saving the whales?
- A new moral imperative
- A new era for animals begins: a pictorial view of the 22nd HSUS Annual Conference
- Disaster relief for animals nearly a reality
- Washington, D.C. restauranteur takes tuna off the menu
- Profile: Sue Pressman means business!
- Army begins war on ground squirrels
- Around the Regions
- HSUS staffers address International Humane Trapping Conference
- Society completing trapping study
- Close Up Report: puppy mills - an American disgrace
- Famous Chincoteague pony roundup improves due to HSUS efforts
- Questions from KIND: are your young people getting the humane message?
- Animal People
- Legal Roundup
- What price suffering?
- NAAHE: a national focus on humane education
- HSUS workshops set tone for nation
- Pets & Wildlife
- Calif. voters so "NO" to dog race betting!
- How to select a kennel
- President's Perspective: a need for dialogue