- Congressman Rogers requests letters to President on lab bill
- Discussions now underway to find ways of stopping cruelty in seal harvest in the Pribilof Islands
- HSUS and local society rescue starving dogs, Maryland deal found guilty of animal cruelty
- Endangered species, other wildlife bills now before Congress
- Research group attacks HSUS; Dislikes exposé of lab cruelty
- Adequate funding for P.L. 89-544 unlikely; Few societies testify
- New books documents cruelty to animals
- 100th anniversary for Massachusetts SPCA
- Washington premiere of "Doctor Dolittle" film planned as big benefit for education center
- Minnesota branch hires new executive director
- Successful workshops held in New Jersey
- HSUS board chairman makes good recovery
- Case of disqualified Kentucky Derby winner spotlights cruel practices in "Sport of Kings"
- Two states crack down on cockfighting
- Branch elects Smith as new President at Connecticut meeting
"Volume 13, Number 03" (1968). N13. 3.