- Farewell, Phyllis Wright: no animal advocate was more dedicated or devoted (Paul G. Irwin)
- HSUS aces one for the animals
- 1993 is "The Year of the Cat"
- Awards for KIND NEWS
- Whale die at Shedd Aquarium: disputed capture leads to tragedy for belugas
- HSUS responds to Olympic furor: changes are needed in equestrian competition
- Beware of antifreeze dangers: a new alternative could decrease risk to pets
- Lota: the battle goes on -- sucessful appeal could protect circus animals (Michael Winikoff)
- Action alert team gets results: HSUS network links activists helping animals
- Struggle and triumph in Andrew's wake (Laura Bevan)
- Dealing with disasters nationwide
- HSI Zimbabwe: CITES: in the interim (Teresa M. Telecky)
- HSI Europe: Landmark law for Europe (Betsy Dribben)
- The Humane Society of the United States 1992 National Conference: Humane Global Family
- The Good News Bears (David K. Wills)
- A big bear triumph (Michael Winikoff)
- Bear alert (Allen T. Rutberg, Ph.D.)
- From mankind to EarthKind (Jan A. Hartke)
- The U.S. role in saving the global environment (Albert Gore, Jr.)
- The message of the Earth Summit (Albert Gore, Jr.)
- Successful session ends in Congress
- Thank you! [Rep. Charles Bennett, Rep. Gerry Studds, Rep. Ronald Dellums)
- The Dark Ages revisited?
"HSUS NEWS Volume 38, Number 01" (1993). [1989 - 1999] HSUS News. 9.