- A new President at the helm (John A. Hoyt)
- Bear #134: an update
- Celebrate spring with Aveda
- Easter pets, Easter victims
- Call U.N.I.T.E.
- NAHEE award, grant received
- What kind of people choose products not tested on animals? Beatiful people, naturally.
- Beautiful products, for beautiful people.
- Montana vs. Bison -- again: state controls fate of park wanderers (Allen Rutberg)
- Bad news for bears: spring hunting seasons orphan cubs (Susan Hagood and Betsy Bird)
- Cub coalition in Colorado
- No exclusions: AWA protection given rats, mice, birds
- Animal Care Expo '92: a big hit in Vegas (Nicholas P. Gilman)
- The potential for the Institutional Animal Committee (Robert F. Welborn)
- HSI Africa: A question of morality (David Wills)
- HSI USA: Investigation in spotlight
- HSI Europe: Bird crisis is focus of report (Betsy Dribben)
- HSI Honduras: Dedicated to wildlife
- HSI USA: Assembly unites women
- Lota Lost? : An elephant condemned to life in a circus may yet be helped by a well-known federal law (Michael Winikoff)
- Elephants are not for entertainment!
- People promotes puppy protection
- Environment or trade?
- Reauthorizing the ESA
- Downers plight described
- HSUS seeks 1993 appropriations
- Animal-facility break-in bills
- Thank you! [Rep. Gerry Sikorski, Sen. Albert Gore, Jr., Rep. Gerry E. Studds, Rep. Jolene Unsoeld]
- Running afowl
- A crushing blow to Kiser Lake
- Societies seek HSUS help
- An ominous ruling
- New day for deer?
- Collector found guilty
- Great Swamp protest #18
- Legislative update
- Baer addresses fair association
- "In America" available
- Getting the goat in Tennessee
- Military address abuse
- Puppy mill raided
- Collector update
- Reintroduction of ferrets
- Wyoming dog poisonings
- Bye-bye, bear hunts
- Please say no, Shreveport
- Cruelty in dairy auctions
- A call for licensing
- A fortuitous raid
- Controlling hybrids
- Don't import cruelty
- Standing addresssed
"HSUS NEWS Volume 37, Number 02" (1992). [1989 - 1999] HSUS News. 12.