- Humanitarian of the Year Award
- HSUS officer leads successful drive for animal shelter in Stamford
- Greenwich HSUS member saves town Animal Welfare program
- Bill to protect endangered species
- Scholarship award to two winners
- Annual meeting elects directors
- Officers named by Board of Directors
- Allan Loeb first Honorary Director
- Kindness Clubs wanted
- For the luvva Pete
- HSUS opposes sale of pets at charity auctions
- What's your pet worth?
- State Canine Control Officer to the rescue
- Membership meeting planned for early Fall
- Reminder! HSUS(CB) Benefit July 18th
- Executive Director's Report available
- Veterinarian becomes HSUS(CB) advisor
- Humane Education Center interest increases
- Planning a trip?
- Like to write for publication?
- Carrying the Humane Message
"CT BRANCH Third Quarter 1970" (1970). Connecticut Branch. 7.