- New regional committee formed
- Rogers-Javits Lab Bill
- San Miguel Island seals
- Tulare Sheriff raids dog fight
- Summer pet care reminders
- Proof that it can be done!
- Caution to humane officers
- Tule Elk are on death row
- Boy Scout publication criticized
- Charitable research humane?
- Plan ahead for emergency animal rescue work
- Moratorium on killing of gray whales
- San Bernardino group studies animal welfare needs
- Staff active in field
- HSUS - CB State Conference set for Santa Barbara
- Free Free Free
- A. Z. O. trial in Berkeley
- No more animal cruelty in movies???
- Dogfights are all in the act
- New inspector named for Hollywood office
- Pomona Valley humane education in action
- Youth notes
- Reno club promoting bloodless bullfights
- Conservation shouldn't depend on "sportsman" financing
- Protests bring text revision
- Pet-napping film sent to forty-two TV stations
- Marin Center attracts many groups
"CA BRANCH April / May 1969" (1969). California Branch. 3.